Technology at KCD
KCD offers a myriad of technological tools for its faculty and students. The following list summarizes some highlights.
- Technology at KCD is overseen by a fulltime director of technology and supported by additional resource personnel in all three divisions, including a fulltime technology teacher in the Lower School.
- Campuswide wireless connectivity
- Two 20-station computer labs for Middle School and Lower School.
- Three 20-station laptop carts for Middle School and Lower School.
- Laptops and software for every faculty member
- One-to-one laptop program in the Upper School. More >>
- All classrooms equipped with a SMART Board, SMART Notebook software, and digital projectors. These touchscreen presentation boards allow teachers to present multimedia, software, and web resources in an interactive format.
- SMART Technology Senteo instantaneous response systems for each division.
- Elmo document cameras for each division.
- Schoolwide subscription to Rosetta Stone Online language resources.